Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Announces New Content and Black Friday Activities at NYC Livestream Event
Tuesday, November 19, 2019Check out what goodies they have in store for you! This past weekend, fans from around the world gathered in New York City to participate in the hit mobile game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’s livestream event. There, SQUARE ENIX announced several upcoming in-game promotions, events, and content updates for the game.
Black Friday promotions and activities: • New Black Friday units Agent Olive, Doctor Aiden, Mastermind Xon and Operative Zyrus will be available to summon from November 28 until December 11. Each of these units has a brand-new Magnus Ability which is incredibly powerful but can only be used a limited number of times in battle.
• The Quest for the Chest Event will be available from November 28 until December 11, where players can obtain three pieces of limited-time equipment: Decoding Goggles, Spy of All Trades, Suit Up.
• Starting December 5 players can take on new a Trial boss, The Black Treasure, and obtain the three additional pieces of limited-time equipment: Encoding Wristwatch, Nanoweaved Vest, Locktek Cipher.
• From November 28 until December 11, all story NRG will be half-off, players can obtain 3-star Trust Moogles from a special summon using Friend Points and the Vault of Hidden Treasure will return.
• A "Fountain of Special Items" bundle will be available for purchase through December 11, including 5,600 lapis, twenty 10% Trust Moogles (all), one 5-star + Guaranteed EX Ticket and much more. Additional limited-time Black Friday Special bundles will be available for purchase during this period.
Additional announcements regarding new content updates arriving soon include: • Quality of life additions coming November 21: - Maximum Gil cap will be increased from 100M to 200M - Additional "Extra Challenges" will be added to the Chamer of Vengeful. Players can use up to 50 different units to earn Emblems, STMR Moogle Tickets and more.
• Other upcoming features: - Fixed Party Battle - New game mode where players will have to use a fixed party to complete a quest. This new mode is slated to arrive in December. - A new high difficulty Boss Quest using the Fixed Party Battle is also set to arrive in December. - New Winter Holiday units Levinson and Lucas will arrive in December. - World Story Quest Missions will arrive in January 2020. Players can clear these missions to obtain quest mission rewards, even if they were previously earned. - New content, titled Dark Visions: The Advent of Chaos, will begin in 2020. - The third season of story will begin in 2020. Along with new story quests, the story expansion will introduce new characters, a new world and players can see fan-favorite Fina as a Blue Mage.